cozychic apartment For Sale in batumi
Angisa 1st Lane – Batumi
Drag image with your mouse to view 360° panoramic tour.
Beautiful Daily Rental Apartment Earning Profits For You in 2023
A stylish, newly renovated apartment just a few minutes from the beach by foot. The property is equipped with a queen-size bed with a luxurious mattress and bedding. It also has a modern bathroom with shower, and a kitchen that is fully set-up with cooking and dining ware, a spacious fridge, microwave, electric kettle, and stove top. There is a washing machine, a drying rack, an iron and an ironing board, and breath-taking panoramic sea, city, and mountain views.
Co-Invest with Ruebush Group
16 Available Shares – $5500 each
Build your income generating real estate portfolio by investing alongside Ruebush Group in this proven real estate investing system. There are 20 co-ownership shares available in the property. 16 shares are available for investment. The remaining 4 shares will be owned by Ruebush Group as your investment partner in this property. Because we own 20% of the property, it is in our own interest to ensure the property is always booked and generating maximum income. Rental income is distributed to each partner monthly. If you wish to exit the investment, you can sell your share at any time for the current market value, and we even offer a buy-back option that is permanently in place.
INCOME (entire room)
EXPENSES (entire room)
Total projected income of $24248 minus total projected expenses of $9763 equals a total projected net profit of $14485 per year for the entire apartment. This is a total projected net profit of $724.25 per share each year.
You may have noticed your only expenses are Management Fees and Taxes. This is because we pay 100% of the expenses from our side and you have ZERO out-of-pocket expenses other than taxes. We pay all cleaning costs, supplies, materials, marketing, staff, cleanings, maintenance, repairs, upgrades, and even property insurance from our part of the income.
We split the revenue 40/60 with investors, but you have ZERO burden of operational expenses, maintenance, or upgrades. 40% of the revenue generated from nightly bookings goes to Ruebush Group. The other 60% is divided among the investors in proportion to each of their investments. Ruebush Group takes 100% of the responsibility for all costs associated with marketing, operating, maintaining, upgrading, and even insuring the hotel.
You may have also noticed the taxes you pay seem quite small. This is because another amazing benefit of this investment is that the income tax on rental income is only 5% in the country of Georgia. So, you not only have a very solid and dependable projected yearly return on investment through rental income, but you keep more of your own money due to very low taxes in our country.